The CXI Research Group is holding its final event for 2018 at the end of this month. It’s called ‘X² – EX & CX Aligned’ and the topic is ‘Align your employees and your customers’.
It will take place at the Swinburne Centre at Richmond Football Club in Melbourne
CXI describes the event as “a hands-on one-day learning experience focused on creative thinking and collaboration. In this intensive workshop, learn about developing a customer-focused view, employing design thinking methods and breaking through organisational silos to focus on the customer”.
The event consists of three parts:
- Listen – Insights-Based Presentations.
- Do – Collaborative Design Thinking Workshop.
- Persuade – Persuasive Communication Workshop.
- Collaborative ways of thinking and solving problems within and across organisations.
- Specific ideas for solving your organisational problems.
- Techniques for persuading your colleagues and achieving organisational buy-in.
Date and time:
Thursday, November 29, 2018
8:45 am – 3:30 pm AEDT
Ticket price $550