Activate, the host of the Joe Berry Award, has announced the final executives of the 2022 Joe Berry Award.
- Kieran Best – Senior Commercial Manager Meat, Woolworths. Mr Best’s essay is on ‘The Importance of Data in Retail.’
- Enrico Coquico – Demand Planning Analyst with Goodman Fielder. Mr Coquico’s essay is on ‘Retailers Role in Sustainability.’
- Julia Wood – National Account Manager, Simplot. Ms Wood’s essay is on ‘Supply Chain Security.’
- Amy Knight – Senior Nutritionist for Simplot. Ms Knight presents a new approach to ‘Sustainability & Accountability’ in her essay.
- Laura Moller – Digital Accessibility Analyst at Coles. Ms Moller presents a different perspective on ‘Online and Disabilities’ in her essay.
- Benjamin Jacobs – Executive Manger Store Operations at ALDI Australia. Mr Jacobs applied his skills to ‘Supply Chain Automation’ in his essay.
The judging this year will take place at Coca Cola’s head office in North Sydney with a panel of 25 judges, followed by the presentation dinner at Randwick Racecourse Ballroom from 6pm on 23 June.
“An exciting time ahead for these finalists but one that will see their careers move forward rapidly as they gain recognition for their efforts,” says Activate Group Australia CEO Keith Quigg.
These six finalists will be joined by four other essay writers who will contest the Trading Partner Forum Scholarship on the same day.
Tickets are available at joeberryaward.com.au/checkouts/tickets/.