Applications for the 2021 Aldi Graduate Program are now open. The company is now looking for recent university graduates wanting a career in retail.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 14-month training program, specifically designed to develop a team of leaders in their business. Those who participate are expected to go on to manage a network of Store Managers, through to Store Assistants across three to five stores.
Those who cement a spot in the program will have the opportunity to see over all departments including Buying, Logistics and Customer Interactions.
In addition to the career benefits that come from the program – participants are also rewarded with marketing leading remuneration ($89,000 to $162,000), a company car, iPhone and five weeks annual leave.
Sponsored ContentLook local – manufacturing excellence in your own backyard
Look to support local manufacturers who have the innovation and design capability to accelerate your production rather than paying inflated international prices for your machinery.Read More
A mentor is also provided to support, guide and coach graduates along the way.
Those eligible must:
- Have completed either a Bachelor or master’s degree in any discipline, no more than two years prior to the start of the program.
- Provide a transcript that reflects academic excellence.
- Plan and manage their time effectively to achieve goals.
- Be supportive and approachable.
- Be flexible enough to relocate throughout the country during the training and placement period.
Visit https://www.aldicareers.com.au/Job/498774 to apply.
Applications close March 9, 2020.