Applications for the 2021 Aldi Graduate Program are now open. The company is now looking for recent university graduates wanting a career in retail.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 14-month training program, specifically designed to develop a team of leaders in their business. Those who participate are expected to go on to manage a network of Store Managers, through to Store Assistants across three to five stores.
Those who cement a spot in the program will have the opportunity to see over all departments including Buying, Logistics and Customer Interactions.
In addition to the career benefits that come from the program – participants are also rewarded with marketing leading remuneration ($89,000 to $162,000), a company car, iPhone and five weeks annual leave.
A mentor is also provided to support, guide and coach graduates along the way.
Those eligible must:
- Have completed either a Bachelor or master’s degree in any discipline, no more than two years prior to the start of the program.
- Provide a transcript that reflects academic excellence.
- Plan and manage their time effectively to achieve goals.
- Be supportive and approachable.
- Be flexible enough to relocate throughout the country during the training and placement period.
Visit https://www.aldicareers.com.au/Job/498774 to apply.
Applications close March 9, 2020.