Want a dynamic career in retail? A passion for cooking? Talented for providing superior service? Answered yes? We would love to hear from you!
We are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused, experienced Assistant Manager to lead our team at our store in House Pacific Fair!
We are Australia’s largest speciality homewares retailer with over 130 stores nationally. Our stores are the only destination for all cooking, baking, entertaining and gift giving essentials. We demonstrate useful product knowledge and practical ‘how to’ advice to guarantee customer satisfaction.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package and bonus structure.
- A generous employee discount program
- Opportunity to go to the next level,with rapid expansion across the network
- An environment that is supportive to your career goals through ongoing training and development with access to all the tools you require to be successful
- To be part of a team of talented, passionate and fun individuals
- A structured 30 – 38 hour roster, Sunday to Thursday.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Manager / Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader in a high-volume sales environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and currently in this type of role
- A passion for the retail industry
- Strong experience in managing budgets and working with KPI’s
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to manage the performance and development of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with all team members
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
- Solid understanding of Visual Merchandising
- Future Store Managers!
This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, dynamic and innovative brand.
To apply please send your resume and covering letter to Joelene: firstname.lastname@example.org