SPAR Australia celebrated and awarded its category suppliers at an esteemed event held at The Island Glasshouse, Surfers Paradise on 7 May.
The event was hosted by Brisbane Nova FM radio host David Lutteral, keeping the 120 guests entertained throughout the evening. Chris Riches Magic provided performances and entertained guests, while A-League side Brisbane Roar goalkeeper Jamie Young shared his career challenges and successes as a goalkeeper.
SPAR Australia Managing Director Lou Jardin said: “Congratulations to the category winners at the SPAR Australia 2021 Supplier of the Year Awards. It’s been an incredible year where SPAR continues to outperform. A big thank you for the support.”
He also thanked the SPAR category team including Colin Dwyer, Neil Worrall, David Rabe, Brian Carley and Michael Keelan.
The award winners and recipients include:
- SPAR Brand Supplier of the Year – Tibaldi, Scott White
- Convenience Supplier of the Year – Asahi Lifestyle Beverages, Dion Hronakis
- Direct Supplier of the Year – Fruitlink, Dominic Miano
- Grocery Supplier of the Year – Kraft Heinz, Collin Shaw
- Non-Foods Supplier of the Year – Reckitt Hygiene Home Care, Shavindra Silva
- Perishable Supplier of the Year – Primo, Chris Campbell
- Promotional Support of the Year – The Smith’s Snackfood Company, Rodney Lacco
- SPAR Supplier of the Year – Asahi Lifestyle Beverages, Dion Hronakis and Andrew Baskerville.