Charter Hall shopping centres across Australia are offering shoppers the chance to breathe easy and save on their weekly shop, with the launch of The Great Grocery Giveaway.
The promotion gives shoppers a chance to win a share of a $229,000 prize.
“Charter Hall operates in over 80 communities around Australia and we love to get involved with the local community whenever we can,” Charter Hall Head of Retail Property Management Tom McCann said.
“The Great Grocery Giveaway is a fantastic opportunity for us to support families around Australia, providing a boost to their weekly budgets, as well as shining a spotlight on the importance of local retailers to communities.”
The following participating centres are offering shoppers the chance to be in the running to win groceries for a year to the value of $10,400 (the equivalent of $200 for 52 weeks):
- Bateau Bay Square, Bateau Bay, NSW.
- Dubbo Square, Dubbo, NSW.
- Singleton Plaza, Newcastle, NSW.
- Bass Hill Plaza, Bass Hill, NSW.
- Carnes Hill Marketplace, Carnes Hill, NSW.
- Pacific Square, Maroubra, NSW.
- Southgate Plaza, Southgate, Vic.
- Rosebud Plaza, Rosebud, Vic.
- Kallangur Fair, Caboolture, Qld.
- Moranbah Fair, Rockhampton, Qld.
- Wanneroo Central, Wanneroo, WA.
A further 31 Charter Hall shoppers will be in the running to win money off their grocery shop within the tiered competition.
The Charter Hall Great Grocery giveaway closes on July 24, 2016.