Epson Australia is releasing two new low-cost POS printers – the TM-T82III and the TM-T82IIIL.
Both printers are designed specifically for price and cost-conscious retail and hospitality businesses that require reliable point of sale transactions.
- a more durable printhead with improved reliability
- capable of printing up to 150km of thermal paper
- improved print speed of 250mm/s
- easy-to-use thermal receipt printer
- supports both English and simplified Chinese characters
- WiFi connection can be achieved by attaching optional Epson OT-WL06 WiFi dongle.
Accessories required to get the TM-T82III printer up and running are supplied in the box. This includes a power supply adapter, power cables, wall bracket, 58mm paper guide and waterproof cover.
TM-T82IIIL is designed for retail and hospitality businesses with low volume point of sale transactions.
- Internal printer’s mechanisms are housed in rigid sheet metal chassis- providing extra protection and enables easy replacement.
- All control buttons located at front of printer for quick access.
- Drop-in paper loading.
- Partial-cut and auto-cutter status LED.
- Built in AC adapter.
Both new printers are also able to reduce paper usage by up to 30 per cent by using clever paper.
The new TM-T82III and TM-T82IIIL thermal receipt POS printers are available now through all Epson Australia business system distributors.