Fresh produce and floral professionals from across the supply chain and around the world will gather during the 2016 Produce Marketing Association (PMA) Fresh Connections world tour.
The tour will kick off in Shanghai, China in March and end in Santiago, Chile in November. Overall, the tour includes stops in five of the seven continents of the world: North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia. Many event locations feature an exposition alongside the conference for industry members to showcase their products and solutions. Attendees will also discuss new market trends and fresh ideas with industry experts and learn about current industry-related topics, issues and solutions.
“Fresh Connections events are unique opportunities for our members to have face-to-face discussions with other professionals and experts about the industry,” PMA Chairman Russ Mounce said.
“The Fresh Connections World Tour allows our members to connect with old friends while developing new relationships to improve their businesses.”
The tour features the following stops:
- Fresh Connections: China (Shanghai, China), March 17.
- Fresh Connections: Retail (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US), April 5-6.
- Fresh Connections: Mexico (Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico), May 11-12.
- Fresh Connections: Australia-New Zealand (Brisbane, Australia), May 17-19.
- Fresh Connections: Floral Anaheim (Anaheim, California, US), June 9.
- Fresh Connections: Floral Miami (Miami, Florida, US), July 14.
- Fresh Connections: Southern Africa Conference & Expo (Pretoria, South Africa), August 17-18.
- Fresh Connections: Brazil (São Paulo, Brazil), August 18.
- PMA Fruittrade Latin America (Santiago, Chile), November 9-10.