Large Format Retail Association (LFRA) will host the LFRA Gala Awards dinner on November 28.
“The Gala Awards dinner is a first for our industry and this black-tie event will be held at Crown Melbourne,” LFRA CEO Phillipa Kelly said.
Ms Kelly emphasises that the event is a way to “recognise and celebrate our members as leaders, not only within the Large Format Retail sector, but in Australian retail overall”.
Additionally, the dinner will also celebrate the 20th anniversary of the LFRA.
The awards presented on the night include:
- Agent of the Year – Individual
- Centre Manager of the Year – Individual
- Service Provider of the Year – Individual
- Best Application of an Innovation – Organisation
- Sustainability Initiative – Organisation
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – Organisation
- Large Format Retailer of the Year
- Developer of the Year
- Warwick Shedden Memorial Award
Furthermore, guests can purchase sponsorship packages including exclusive benefits.
Entries close on Monday, October 21. However, Ms Kelly says, “Tickets are selling fast and once they’re gone, they’re gone”.