Australia’s most innovative producers in the natural health space were lauded with top honours at the 2023 Naturally Good Awards.
From a strong list of nominees, winners were announced at an awards cocktail night on 5 June at Sydney’s ICC.
Naturally Good Product Manager Sinead Kavanagh says the quality of entrants this year exceeded all expectations.
“The standard of products and brands is phenomenal considering the natural health space has become such a competitive space,” she says.
“The level of dedication and innovation has been so impressive that we included a number of new categories this year. Given it’s only the second year we have held the awards, we are anticipating even more categories and entrants next year.
“Being presented with such a prestigious award is a major accolade which will accelerate growth and interest in winning brands. Congratulations to our deserving winners and all who entered.”
The winners are:
- Best Food Product: Proper Crisps – Cheeza Peno Tortilla Chips
- Best Beverage Product: Teaesk – Black Tea & Lemon Iced
- Best Functional Food or Beverage Product: Buderim Bioactive – Ginger + Shots
- Best Free From Product: Elato Ice Cream – Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream
- Best Australian Manufactured Product: Solid Teknics – AUS-ION cookware range
- Best Socially Conscious Brand: Little Ripples
- Best Organic Product: Meru Miso – Mushroom Miso Soup
- Best Home & Living Product: The Naturool Co. – One Wrap
- Best Beauty & Cosmetics Product: Antipodes – Lime Caviar Collagen-Rich Firming Cream
- Best Complementary Medicine Brand: Herbs of Gold
- Best New Brand: Teaesk
- Trailblazer: Dale Parkes – Unique Health Products
- Retail Leader: Martine Cooper – Healthy Life