A one-day business summit aimed at helping product entrepreneurs, brand owners and manufacturers grow and profit in today’s retail environment will be held on June 2 ahead of the Fantastic Food+Drink show and Naturally Good Expo in Sydney.
The Naturally Good Business Summit will bring together a line-up of international and domestic industry veterans, successful brand owners and specialist marketing practitioners in a bid to fuel strategic growth, business development and industry connections
Former Whole Foods purchasing expert Tim Sperry will host a panel of powerful decision-makers to discuss exactly how to approach major retailers in grocery, health food and specialty food. The panelists include VIP.com Buying Manager ANZ Shayne Mele, Go Vita Distributors CEO Scott Horwell, Coles Category Manager (health foods, sports and diet) Samuel Griffin, and The Gourmet Pantry Category Manager Ryan Austin.
Other sessions include:
- Get in her trolley: global insights for connecting with women shoppers.
- Power buyer panel: what buyers look for.
- Get funded without losing your shirt: alternative finance for growth.
- Expert Panel: are you ready for global domination? The where, how, and ‘am I ready’?
- Email marketing: from capture to conversion and beyond.
- Killer ways to win influencers and influence customers.
- Distributors – all you need to know.
- How to grow and scale a health-product business.
- E-commerce insider: essential marketing and site optimisation strategies.
- Labelling: how to get your food to market and stay out of hot water.
Those attending the summit also gain access to a further 30 seminars running across the Naturally Good Expo/Fantastic Food+Drink show on June 4-5, deep-diving into e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and industry trends and insights.
Both the Naturally Good Business Summit and the Naturally Good Expo/ Fantastic Food+Drink show will take place at the new ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre at Darling Harbour.
For more information visit www.naturallygood.com.au/summit.