Retail productivity and intelligence platform, Vend is releasing Vend Reporter.
It’s a mobile iOS app for iPhone or iPad that allows retailers to keep track of their business from anywhere, on-the-go.
Retailers can access critical real-time data insights into the performance of their stores, via the app. From revenue to sales count and best-selling products, in a number of clicks from the app.
“We are focused on delivering digital solutions that enable retailers to keep up with changing customer demands and run sustainable, and successful businesses,” says Vend Founder, Vaughan Fergusson.
“Our mobile app is the latest product that reflects the increasingly dynamic reality of a retailer’s day. Today, it’s more than just a 9-5 commitment from the shopfloor; they’re managing stock and sales across physical stores and online, being out on the road visiting suppliers and working from home – often all in the same day.
“As such, we wanted to create a mobile app that easily lets them monitor key business performance indicators, from the palm of their hand.”
Key features are:
- Real-time insights into store performance.
- Widget updates every five minutes, or whenever the app is opened.
- All of the familiar metrics from the Vend dashboard, available as widgets.
- Customisable widgets that lets retailers personalise data metric and timeframe.
- Quick and easy dashboard access when a retailer needs to dig deeper into performance and trends.
- Secure, customisable access, restricting data access based on in-store user roles.
- Dark mode supported.
Vend Report is now available on the App store for Vend retailers using iOS or iPadOS 14 and above.