Woolworths is dropping the prices of more than 450 winter essentials from 24 May until 22 August as part of its latest seasonal Prices Dropped campaign.
The program aims to help customers save on the products they regularly buy in-store and online over winter so they can feed their families more affordably. The price drops are worth over $700 across the full basket of products and represent an average discount of 19%.
According to Woolworths, highlights from Prices Dropped for Winter include:
- Woolworths Cook Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Roasting Portions Italian Style –was $8kg, now $6kg
- Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish 425g – was $10.50, now $8 each
- Woolworths Corned Australian Beef Silverside – was $12kg, now $10kg
- Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Stir Fry 500g – was $9, now $8 each
- Latina Filled Pasta 625g – was $11, now $8.50 each
- D’Orsogna Shortcut Bacon 1kg – was $19.50, now $13
- Golden Crumpets Squares 6pk 425g – was $4.90, now $3.50
- Steggles Chicken Breast Fingers 1kg – was $13.50, now $12
- Australian Carrots 1kg – was $2.40, now $1.50 a pack (Available in NSW, Queensland and Victoria only)
- Woolworths Mashing Potatoes Bag 1.5kg – was $7, now $4.50 (Available in South Australia and the Northern Territory only)
- Bulla Creamy Classics Ice Cream 2 Litre – was $10, now $6.80
“We know value is more important than ever for our customers who are looking for more ways to save when shopping for the family meals,” says Woolworths Supermarkets Managing Director Natalie Davis. “That’s why we’re dropping the prices on key staples and products we know our customers are buying this season to help their budgets go further.”
More than 150 items in Prices Dropped for Winter have a health star rating of 3.5 or higher, including chicken, vegetables, soups and oats, giving customers a range of healthier options to feed themselves and their families this season.