7 April, 2020
We all wish you a safe and happy Easter
As grocery retailers, the wellbeing of everyone is our priority – our customers, team members, suppliers and especially the vulnerable and those in isolation.
As we approach the busy Easter period, it’s more important than ever to help make shopping in our stores safer for everyone.
- Please plan your shopping in advance to avoid the busier times if you can, especially this Thursday. Check the opening hours on our websites.
- We may limit the number of customers in stores to help maintain social distancing. Please follow any instructions in store.
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene measures, including wiping trolley and basket handles regularly.
- We ask that every customer, just like every team member, washes or sanitises their hands before coming into store.
- Please be courteous to other customers and treat all our team members with respect. They are working hard to keep our stores open for you.
Together, we remain proud to serve you.
Sponsored ContentLook local – manufacturing excellence in your own backyard
Look to support local manufacturers who have the innovation and design capability to accelerate your production rather than paying inflated international prices for your machinery.Read More
And to all Australians, from all of us, we wish you a safe and happy Easter.
Source: ALDI Unpacked.