Accredited Distributors hosted its yearly trade show earlier this month, attracting more than 1250 attendees.
About 70 exhibitors showcased their product ranges, new lines and show offers at Melbourne’s Etihad Stadium.
According to Accredited, the samples, food and refreshments were plentiful. Exhibitors all agreed the trade show was a successful sales day.
450 guests with ‘golden tickets’ attended the Cocktail Party Awards night in the stadium’s Medallion Room. Accredited says its guests embraced the theme of ‘a hint of gold’ and dressed in gold, glitter, feathers and wigs.
Stephen Cummings’ band provided the entertainment. The charity auction raised $5995 for Relay for Life, supporting Cancer Council’s research, prevention and support services.
Accredited’s Managing Director Craig Burn and Executive Director Stuart Hobbs announced the award winners. There was also a moment of silence for Terry Booth, who had passed away a few weeks earlier. Terry Booth founded the business 42 years ago.
2018 award winners:
- Best Gold Stand Winner – Smiths Snack food Company.
- Best Other Stand Winner – Universal Candy.
- Hall of Fame Winners – Nu-Pure and Go-Natural.
- Most Outstanding Support under $1 Million – AusBev.
- Most Outstanding Support over $1 Million – Mondelēz and Red Bull.