The Food and Beverage Exporters Forum is set to take place at the International Convention Centre in Sydney on Tuesday September 12.
The Forum is an opportunity for the industry to engage with export managers from a diverse market background. Information and topics covered will include how they select markets and build market-entry strategies, connect with buyers, other suppliers, in-market regulators and export-support agencies, and grow sustainable export business.
- Cristina Talacko, Owner and Founder, SalDoce Fine Foods.
- Laurence Fazzari, General Manager – International Markets Snackbrands Australia.
- Craig Salkeld, Managing Director Tetra Pak Oceania.
- Cheryl Stewart, Export & Business Manager Morelife.
- Howard Hurwitz, Head of Export ANZ Cerebos.
- David Leevers, Export Manager McCains.
The event will be moderated by Export Connect Director Najib Lawand.
Tickets for the forum are $25 with all proceeds donated to Foodbank Australia. Click here to secure your place.