BellyUp is a range of effervescent bio-fermented drinks that are claimed to deliver raw probiotics and added superfoods beneficial to wellbeing.
Said to be “good for your gut” without compromising on taste, the drink is 99 per cent sugar free, gluten, dairy and alcohol free.
Henry Blooms is the vitamin brand behind BellyUp. Henry Blooms has been making supplements, including probiotics, since 1938 and has become one of Australia’s fastest growing natural health brands.
Key benefits of BellyUp
- Guaranteed six strains of probiotics
- 99% sugar free
- No caffeine
- Ambient product (no temp control)
- 98% Australian made
- 100% dairy free
The range has an RRP of $5.50 per 330mL bottle. It’s available in five variants:
- Lychee with Green Tea – for Detox and Immunity
- Coconut with Lemon Myrtle – for Immunity and Hydration
- Turmeric Pineapple Flavour – for Antioxidants and Digestion
- Collagen with Superfood Berries – for Youthful Skin
- Weight Management Lemon Flavour – for Healthy Weight Management
The BellyUp range is available from selected IGAs, Harris Farm Markets, independent cafes and supermarkets. Coming soon to Woolworths Metros and Caltex.
Sponsored ContentLook local – manufacturing excellence in your own backyard
Look to support local manufacturers who have the innovation and design capability to accelerate your production rather than paying inflated international prices for your machinery.Read More