Are you a young company offering products for the food and beverage sector? Then the Anuga Trade Fair could be the place for you.
This is your chance to present your products at what the organisers call “the world’s largest and leading trade fair for food distributors, retailers and HoReCA”.
Fit the bill?
You’re a young, innovative company offering products or solutions for the food and beverage sector. You employ fewer than 50 people at your start-up. Your product launch is no older than two years, but – crucially – it’s market-ready.
If this sounds like you, the start-up area at Anuga 2019 could give you the chance to shine.
As young entrepreneurs, you’ll have the opportunity to present your products thematically, in the right competitive environment, say the organisers.
As well as the pure product show, you’ll also be able to present yourself in pitches on stage and get even more attention.
Conditions for entry
- provides product/solutions for the food and beverages industry.
- has no more than 50 employees.
- had a product launch that’s no more than two years old.
- has a product that’s ready for the market.
Want to know more?
There are two different start-up packages on offer:
- Anuga Start-up cube for EUR 1,999 ($3,200).
- Anuga Start-up community for EUR 9,999 ($16,017).